Pre Rain Man Autism

Figured out Autism is the next 1000 chapters in psychology. Once we learn the picture thoughts that happen during the lack of eye contact, normal thoughts result. We build on the work of Temple Grandin and we missed Rain Man 's curse. Autism Is BOTH mrdd and Einstein and even social functioning people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Inventor of The Turing Motor a 70% efficient green triple hybird autstically designed car motor. There are at least 200 more Autisitc people like me, that function very well and modern autism will not own up to us. We connect MR/DD to Einstein and real life. We missed Rain Man's curse (thankfully) The Turing Motor is Green has no up and down moving parts and will get a reasonable car 90 MPG. It is the motor Ford and Mercedes would have built if they understood their own. It is Autistic Obession and splinter skills all figured out!

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Picture this? Shared with Image Streamers

I heard it again today in a normal conversation! I can picture him, but the name escapes me?

This is a common statement at times and people indeed get and image in their minds of 'that person' and often are stumped to put a name to that picture they see. Being a proficient autism picture thinker, I would call that a picture thought. When we think our deepest thought naturally is done with a brain generated image that sometimes cancels or alters our the optic vision. We take that brain generated image and convert it into words or actions or new thoughts. Our Version of Autism, picture thought, has never graced a text book before so psychology, education and autism research think we are full of something.

My friends in the Yahoo Image streaming group seem to be purposely trying to develop and learn to think in pictures for their deeper thoughts. I'm not on their board often but it seems they are doing much the came thing we do in autism. They claim it can make them smarter-I'll by that. I have spent most of life as those in my anthropology have learning to water down our Picture Thoughts. I don't know that we are 'smarter' but, if a picture 1000 words it good for a million thoughts. If only I could explain, every detail of my optic canceling picture thoughts I'd be set! (humor, comment) H*** I'd even settle for a rubber stamp on my forehead and I'd pound my head on the table and watch my perfect Picture thought "appear".

If I DID have a stamp on my head ,my own Autistically designed Turing motor is all designed, drawed up tested and in perfect working order and ready for development but I can't draw! I even had two years of high school Vocational drafting and still can't draw! Mind you everything I have designed and built until now has been built and eventually matched my picture thoughts. My motor needs a quality machine shop a lab and a few thousand dollars in development money. Frankly, it is too radical, like my autism, to be accepted as doable in traditional engineering circles. Most people claim it is impossible. I'll just have to build it and say here, reverse engineer it. The Turning Motor is a 70% efficient car motor I have designed and "built" and named for the Father of the Computer Alan Turing 1912-1954. He was a Gay Autistic man before his time and the hero of our anthropology.

I have to wonder in the evolution of things in terms of man and minds did man naturally Picture think before he evolved? Occasionally, traditional thinkers have thoughts like the "Picture me " plus dreams and daydreams. We have an entire anthropology of Autistic people that also have some rather primitive qualities to them and of course the Image Streamers on Yahoo. Our picture thoughts no matter what the form or the style seem to be 'easy' kind of natural for us. If our autism anthropology were ever studied I bet we could connect picture thoughts to evolution including speech. Many Autistic people have our 'very own' exclusive to us picture thought dictionary.

Rich Shull, shared from the blog http://prerainmanautism.blogspot.com