Pre Rain Man Autism

Figured out Autism is the next 1000 chapters in psychology. Once we learn the picture thoughts that happen during the lack of eye contact, normal thoughts result. We build on the work of Temple Grandin and we missed Rain Man 's curse. Autism Is BOTH mrdd and Einstein and even social functioning people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Inventor of The Turing Motor a 70% efficient green triple hybird autstically designed car motor. There are at least 200 more Autisitc people like me, that function very well and modern autism will not own up to us. We connect MR/DD to Einstein and real life. We missed Rain Man's curse (thankfully) The Turing Motor is Green has no up and down moving parts and will get a reasonable car 90 MPG. It is the motor Ford and Mercedes would have built if they understood their own. It is Autistic Obession and splinter skills all figured out!

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Sean's Book Tour

Obversations to the Sean Barron , Columbus Speech and Hearing Center book lecture.

Driving home with Mom

I normally make an autistic driving rule of never talking and driving; It is just not good sense if you know our thought process. Even as good as I do with my optic and brain generated vision thoughts (lack of eye contact thoughts) it is just better not to picture think and drive. Picture thoughts are the Savant Angle of autism and our most natural thought process. Still despite the common sense ideal there was just so much to talk about. We started off with I'm one of the luckiest autistic people alive. I knew the Di Vinci code of autism and can really connect to real life. We were struck by the best of new autism generations present at the speech and hearing center and Mom commented that was you in 4th grade and its them in early adult hood.

We could not help but notice many of the young adults there were very poorly disciplined. Even featured Speaker Sean Barron talked of getting up and doing the pencil sharpener in grade school and annoying the class. I told Mom in 1st grade If I 'd done a stunt like that Mrs. Nutter would have me on the carpet. In our day you raised your had waited to be recognized then you asked permission to do the pencil sharpener etc. Discipline like that was a key to our autism success. Along with modern autism taking away our success quotient and depriving us of splinter skills it also lowered the discipline standards far too much. The discipline went miles in making our Autism "useable" even if we could not over come autistically. It made us better citizens.

Mom (and many others) had been giving me the devil for years complaining I never related to modern autistic people and their families and she finally seen for her self the GREAT DIVIDE instituted by modern Autism Practice. She said if you had that same luck of the modern people you to would never got beyond the 4 th grade socially. We both chimed in together the Rain Man era was more work than help. She then realized all the people I talk about my friend Hajo, Tony, Rick and others really all do the impossible we have taken Temple's Work to the brink of normal thought. TO bad were all over the globe and cannot walk into an autism meeting in person or be easily united. Modern epidemic autism is indeed relieved of that fact too.

We agreed my intense social skills training of coming out in a small group really did wonders for my character and my ability to get along. Perhaps the very BEST luck of all was I was never diagnosed autistic and if I had been I'd been deemed too stupid to odd to do more than a group home and no one in terms of my teachers, tutors and even Mom and dad would have not seen the hope in me. Without the label of Autism they all unknowingly exploited my natural splinter skills and natural oddness. It is the same for all of us in the Anthropology, read our Blueprint in the book called the Enigma by Andrew Hodges. It was very common before Autism's cure to have us in two grades at once, one above grade level and one at or below in our weak subjects. Eventually all evened out and many of us discovered our Einstein and Savant sides and became social along the way, we did so well at that trick no one can find us today unless they look. Autism Research are you listening yet? Your epidemic is largely self-inflicted please admit to autism's roots and reclaim the building blocks of the mind. All of mankind needs to hear our Di Vinci Code.

Rich Shull on the blogs Atomic Autism and Pre Rain Man Autism.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home