Pre Rain Man Autism

Figured out Autism is the next 1000 chapters in psychology. Once we learn the picture thoughts that happen during the lack of eye contact, normal thoughts result. We build on the work of Temple Grandin and we missed Rain Man 's curse. Autism Is BOTH mrdd and Einstein and even social functioning people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Inventor of The Turing Motor a 70% efficient green triple hybird autstically designed car motor. There are at least 200 more Autisitc people like me, that function very well and modern autism will not own up to us. We connect MR/DD to Einstein and real life. We missed Rain Man's curse (thankfully) The Turing Motor is Green has no up and down moving parts and will get a reasonable car 90 MPG. It is the motor Ford and Mercedes would have built if they understood their own. It is Autistic Obession and splinter skills all figured out!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Motor Trouble

Well, 60 years later the world is finally comfortable with Alan Turing's Computer, you are using it right now as you read this. Only in recent years has Alan been given credit for his work and been discovered for being a gay man before his time. Alan was also very autistic and the book about him called The Enigma is an autism manual beyond comparison. Alan was father of the computer and a W.W.II hero. He lived from 1912-1954.

I have been knocking on doors of all types pushing my Truing Motor named for Alan Turing and it is an internal combustion motor designed on the ideal energy is neither created or destroyed only transformed. My motor is very green 70% efficient and so 'radical' it doesn't even resemble any motor of today. Just like the autism that designed it the principles that built it have never been in a book yet. I have pushed it to some very big names in the automotive industry and most people light up when they hear my ideal and look at the model of it. THEN, they pause for a moment and scratch their head and shoe me out of their office. I get the feeling that once they have seen it they think their engineering department can copy it. I HOPE they can Mother Earth needs this motor to help save our planet. I remind them however the model is only 80% of the motor the part that really makes it function has never been made or published on the Web. It is locked in my 3 and 4 Dimension Picture thoughts. (Autism Experts are going, What?) However if they get far enough along their engineers can figure out some way to make it work.

I know at least one group I spoke with certainly had the idea I was simply too retarded to even 'fart' and they were under the impression if this idea was so good a Ph.D. engineer would have come up with it? Even the best engineers don't have my insight and autistic ability or they to would have done what I have done. Perhaps if I am really lucky these days if someone called the Autism Society of America they might sallow hard, and admit to the success of their Crypto Autism populations but, I would not hold my breath too long on that one. We are simply too something for their image and we don't mean to tarnish it but, we do it without trying.

Indeed Autism would continue to keep us hidden and auto companies would for sure run me out of town but, I would not be at all shocked to see at least one manufacturer in the next few years at least build a version of this motor. I'm not religious but, Lord don't let it be Chrysler or GM they are so cheap it is bound to blow up the way they do it. I would hate to see it killed due to just plain cheap shortcut engineering they are likely to do.

I can't help but to think most of this motor problem stems from the fact I now have to overcome the label of autism and I therefore MUST present like Rain Man at the very least before the traditional thinker will even give me the time of day. Traditional thinkers are not all that smart in many respects and If I had the same conditions Alan Turing did my Motor would be seen for the engineering and the quality of the idea like Alan's Computer was in during W.W.II. Alan's Computer broke Hitler' s war codes! Perhaps now that America 's Mid term elections are over petrol prices are going threw the roof again someone might get the idea this motor might make a 100 mpg green car possible. Until then? You are short changed both at the pump and educationally as the real autism is hidden,all in the name of helping. Modern autism is more work than help.



Rich Shull,,,, Http://prerainmanautism.blogspot.com

The "best autism book ever" ALAN TURING: The Enigma By Andrew Hodges Simon and Schuster New York. Copyright 1983 Related Item PBS-BBC show entitled Breaking the Code by Hugh Whitmore, based on The Enigma.