Pre Rain Man Autism

Figured out Autism is the next 1000 chapters in psychology. Once we learn the picture thoughts that happen during the lack of eye contact, normal thoughts result. We build on the work of Temple Grandin and we missed Rain Man 's curse. Autism Is BOTH mrdd and Einstein and even social functioning people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Inventor of The Turing Motor a 70% efficient green triple hybird autstically designed car motor. There are at least 200 more Autisitc people like me, that function very well and modern autism will not own up to us. We connect MR/DD to Einstein and real life. We missed Rain Man's curse (thankfully) The Turing Motor is Green has no up and down moving parts and will get a reasonable car 90 MPG. It is the motor Ford and Mercedes would have built if they understood their own. It is Autistic Obession and splinter skills all figured out!

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Lights are on ,no one is home

From Rich Shull

Autism is Einstein and Dyslexia and MR/DD
It is also being Deaf and Blind at the same time for a few moments at a time.


I hope that someday when my highfunctiong anthropology is figured out the world will be better versed in just what it is we as humans do to think.

One core value currently missed in all of autism research is OUR EYES might be OPEN but our Optic vision is OFF! Our brains seem to switch between optic and brain generated images with ease. It took many of us years to figure out we were not always seeing with optic vision. The Brain generated images range from SIMPLE SIMPLE stuff like how to write the letter "J" to postcard pictures of family events etc. When we drive we work very hard to only think with optic vision. Proficient picture thinkers will allow some Picture in picture thoughts (advanced Autism) if we need some directions etc. Psychology needs to know of our Still and Motion picture thoughts (Temple mentioned those), Picture in Picture thoughts, they make us social, projection thoughts they are good all around helpers in connecting autism to normal thoughts, and 3 and 4 dimension thoughts they make us Einstein and Rain Man. When we are young we can only do one thought at a time. My Dad "knew" this and often waited for eye contact to return before completing a conversation. He told me years ago once I returned to earth as he called it I could hear and do stuff.

Another core value missed is when our optic vision is OFF so is our hearing lots of times. When Picture Thinking, we seem to be going into "survival mode" and only process the high pitches or odd noises that trigger us to return to optic vision, sometimes just in time to keep us from being ran over by a bus. I often see the same hearing traits when I'm with my blind friends. When I travel with my blind friend Eric we both hear the vacuum leaks or the odd noises of cars passing us on the motorway. I use that noise to my advantage in my mechanic trade. Normal people would need a decibel meter to hear what we hear at times. I was puzzled as anyone (1967) why I passed that hearing test in first grade but couldn't hear?

Now when our OPTIC Vision is OFF and hearing at times it can be for a few milliseconds to a few minutes if we are really thinking. Many of us in our anthropology report being struck with the thought of "how did we get here? " We know we were at the dining room table but, the last thing we remember was we were out of doors? We have answered that with the idea we were picture thinking while walking and thus the real world was not being processed. It made us Bad socialites as we never seen body language, If our hearing was off and we only hear the high stuff our volume control is off as well. It also made us blind and thus our probable intolerance for changing the furniture around-we could no longer walk around the house half dazed without stubbing our toe or falling over a sofa. I know for sure it made me a horrible baseball player, I was 40 before I could control my picture thought enough to play ball, today I can catch a ball like anyone else as I keep my optic vision ON.

It seems those of us in our group all operate on Still and Motion pictures they seem to be the basics the default autism thoughts if you will. The highfunctioning people in our group do the more Advanced thoughts and we all have our own "picture thought personal dictionary" We often report having to adjust our picture thought dictionaries to the real world. We also report developing STILL pictures first then motion picture thoughts and then depending on our luck some went on to 3 and 4 Dimension thoughts and others did a projection thought. Keep in mind we were all self taught and came up with the same thing in the end ignorant of each other.(Often spread around the world, speaking different languages) I wonder if autism is not the very base human language all humans share? It took some of us 40 and 50 years to figure out this autism thought process and some have done it in 20. Of course by the time we are that age, Autism and research doesn't want to know about us especially if are not in a group home.

I would love to have our group united in one spot, those of us that have met in person seem to share a natural communication that we have with no one else. When I met autistic author **** ******** I'm sure those witnessing our conversation were puzzled. We were at a Bob Evans in a booth and talking away in picture thoughts and despite setting two foot from each other we often never seen each other as the optic vision picture thoughts were on. I wonder if we were taped if it would not have sounded like "Martians?

Rich Shull, http://prerainmanautism.blogspot.com

Labels: , , ,