Pre Rain Man Autism

Figured out Autism is the next 1000 chapters in psychology. Once we learn the picture thoughts that happen during the lack of eye contact, normal thoughts result. We build on the work of Temple Grandin and we missed Rain Man 's curse. Autism Is BOTH mrdd and Einstein and even social functioning people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Inventor of The Turing Motor a 70% efficient green triple hybird autstically designed car motor. There are at least 200 more Autisitc people like me, that function very well and modern autism will not own up to us. We connect MR/DD to Einstein and real life. We missed Rain Man's curse (thankfully) The Turing Motor is Green has no up and down moving parts and will get a reasonable car 90 MPG. It is the motor Ford and Mercedes would have built if they understood their own. It is Autistic Obession and splinter skills all figured out!

Thursday, August 06, 2009

The IMPASSE of life figured out.

The IMPASSE of life figured out.

Starting out in kindergarten in 1966, I was the oddest strangest kid in our school. I didn't have a clue to the idea I was zoned out all the time, meaning I was trying to think in pictures. Yes my natural default thought process was your daydreams. I presented like the autistic of today with the famous lack of eye contact. Like the Autism Kids of today I never realized (modern autism kids might never get this far) that my vision was BOTH OPTIC Vision, normal vision and BRAIN GENERATED vision. My Brain would sneak in a picture thought. I had no idea for years on end my optic and brain based vision (daydream kind of) were interchanged. I had enough optic vision to keep going so I was not totally blind, But while I was unknowingly trying to think with a brain picture I was actually for all intents blind thus I discovered while I was blind my hearing like that of a blind person was in hyper drive. That gave rise to autism's keen senses. Note Picture thoughts, and brain generated thoughts are NOT All that different in fact they often have the base optic vision but in a brain generated moment is optic vision "with the cup moved to the other side of the table" hindsight tells me If I had been taught picture thoughts in school and not had to learn them on my own I would have learned instantly that thought means move that cup to the other side of the table. I just describe a sublelve picture thought in action If my Theory is correct these invisible thoughts run like a computer below the surface of the mind all the time and we never really know it. (if we are lucky.)


Hindsight is 20-20 as they say and I now know my thoughts were very complicated and very precise and not only did I have deep thoughts I didn't know I had, I also had to learn to water them down to a low level. Learning to uncomplicate them is the biggest key to Autism success. I shocked my self and others for years while on the out side I presented like a sack of rocks but occasionally from kindergarten on I just simply came up with outstanding answers. Thankfully back in those days no one heard of Autism and no one was there to tell me I was stupid and group home material. Instead I was seen as old autism people were as a dumb genius -little professor an odd strange geek ,a late bloomer and many more things. I was called everything in the book I was interviewed by psychologists of all types and tested time and again ,sent to a form of boot camp (reading Research Institute in ,Columbus Ohio) but most importantly no one had heard of Autism and my Parent seen the hope in me. Like my parents many parents of our Anthropology figured us out and all report waiting for our eye contact to return before moving on with a conversation. They had no idea, why but they did know talking to us with out eye contact was hopeless.

As experts galore not only try to discover Psychology's 1000 chapters and "cure Autism" among other things but, they like most all great thinkers and philosophers lack the insight of the baseline thoughts of the mind. Man has been a fool to himself as the form of thought he knows as 'normal' is actually a shorthand version of autism thoughts or if you will, the long hand version of human thoughts. The 1000 chapters of the mind the base thoughts explain the nitty gritty one by one thoughts that compile to present and form a normal thought. If you knew each and every thought suddenly everything mind wise is figured out. Stuttering is simply 2,3,4 completed sub level picture thoughts all waiting to be spoken. Once we learn to "pick one" we don't stutter. Like wise dyslexia is a sub level Picture Thought put in the projector "backwards". Every type of mind and psychology issue from a personality disorder to genius has its base and root in a sub level picture thought.

As humans we use (potentially) every bit of brain power we have and I can tell you when I'm in Einstein Mode our brain is NOT big enough. A very complicated 4 dimension thought would dwarf the best computers. Ironically it often dwarfs our ability to communicate our ideas as well since, most people we talk to are not on our level. Most of what we say is just beyond the average person. Even when we do water down the thought and have a good forward conversation the idea we present is just unreal to unreal for the mind to grasp.

I hope that once I get these sub level thoughts down on paper they will become the new road map for psychology to discover and chart. I fear man will not like the results of the self discovery it will be like looking in the mirror and not seeing the fairest of them all. The whole concept of sub level invisible thoughts is wild but true and also the very reason WHY despite all the effort man has never discovered them. They have been there all along just under the surface and invisible to boot. Now that they are discovered however ,perhaps we can quit wooing about brain waves and read the real picture thoughts that make us function.

IF we could hook a monitor to our Brains and watch every single sublimely thought form and compile -split and build into speech, actions and more thoughts we would be privileged for the first time to see the cave person primitive thoughts that still guide us today. rich shull

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home