Pre Rain Man Autism

Figured out Autism is the next 1000 chapters in psychology. Once we learn the picture thoughts that happen during the lack of eye contact, normal thoughts result. We build on the work of Temple Grandin and we missed Rain Man 's curse. Autism Is BOTH mrdd and Einstein and even social functioning people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Inventor of The Turing Motor a 70% efficient green triple hybird autstically designed car motor. There are at least 200 more Autisitc people like me, that function very well and modern autism will not own up to us. We connect MR/DD to Einstein and real life. We missed Rain Man's curse (thankfully) The Turing Motor is Green has no up and down moving parts and will get a reasonable car 90 MPG. It is the motor Ford and Mercedes would have built if they understood their own. It is Autistic Obession and splinter skills all figured out!

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Completing the social experience

Completing the Social Experience of Autism

Quoted Text Pleas read on.


The social awkwardness can add up to a childhood of ostracism and being thebutt of playground jokes."I was alienated when I was in school. I was made fun of. And I did feelvery alone," said Benjamin Levinson, 36, of Culver City. "I tried to makefriends, but I never really could make any ‹ I just didn't know how." Hereceived a string of incorrect diagnoses before finally learning in his 20sthat he had Asperger's. "Looking back on my life, I know that there was atime between when I was about 13 to the time I was maybe 22 or 23, I wasjust really angryŠ. Thank God I was able to get some help when I needed it,"he said.

This is a quote from a post on another Autism board I'm on. To put this in context the post was dealing with the recent case where a "autistic" guy killed someone in L.A.

The Person Quoted indeed sounds very typical of Autism especially before Rain Man.

PERHAPS autism has come full circle with this,,,,, ? IF Autism would ever care to admit to its GLBT populations it would be obvious we had "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy Training" and thus we also had by default an intense social skills course (friends) to go along with our Autism. Adding a few correctly timed social skills to autism made it possible for us to bridge a few more gaps. Our Anthropology indeed tends to hold traditional jobs and drive and do the autism impossible. We take the stuff Temple Grandin wrote about to new heights. Do you know how hard it is to (and easy) to drive Autistically? -ASK US? (ASA are you listening?)

I guess Autism wise we are not considered Autistic since we do so "well" and in terms of real life we are lower class citizen in lots of people's eyes as we are GLBT and Autistic. People that know us and work with us love us and sometimes we are thought of as Nerds etc. Sometimes we are just one of the guys too. I am in Lambda Car Club and do lots of social events with the club, other members of our anthropology join clubs and have a real life as well. Isn't that what all this Autism "stuff" is all about- a normal life (as possible) -- for our Autistic loved ones? Completing the entire Autism Course one that has never been in a text book /but rather needs developed into one form our world wide double-blind Autism experiments.

I know the LAST thing any research discipline is ever wanting to hear or admit to is a mostly GLBT population but we are here and do the autism impossible everyday It is the Autism EXPERTS that do the possible every day and we are the losers with believing in their expertise. Modern Autism has unknowingly made a bigger mess of autism than it ever was or had to be. IF ? let me repeat that IF? autism ever admits to EVERYONE in its ranks the "Autism Adminstration" will be shocked but the average person that deals with Autism in real life either the Aspie or the family will be plesantly shocked of just how much different our life can be if only the right things were taught. Rich Shull, Author Autism Pre Rain Man Autism, Inventor of the Turing Motor