Pre Rain Man Autism

Figured out Autism is the next 1000 chapters in psychology. Once we learn the picture thoughts that happen during the lack of eye contact, normal thoughts result. We build on the work of Temple Grandin and we missed Rain Man 's curse. Autism Is BOTH mrdd and Einstein and even social functioning people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Inventor of The Turing Motor a 70% efficient green triple hybird autstically designed car motor. There are at least 200 more Autisitc people like me, that function very well and modern autism will not own up to us. We connect MR/DD to Einstein and real life. We missed Rain Man's curse (thankfully) The Turing Motor is Green has no up and down moving parts and will get a reasonable car 90 MPG. It is the motor Ford and Mercedes would have built if they understood their own. It is Autistic Obession and splinter skills all figured out!

Saturday, March 04, 2006

The Nuts and Bolts of Autism



Snapped like a candy cane a grade 8 bolt
and Autism's pain tolerance-strength.






The Nuts and Bolts of Autism-Literally! Related to the shoe post below.


I called my Dad to proclaim I'm "Normal Again" (Humor) he was probably doubting that statement) But, he was not at all shocked to hear NORMAL for me was snapping a grade 8 bolt like it was a candy cane. The bolt pictureed above was being installed on my mom's car and I hadn't worked on a car doing serious work like this in months as it my hip simply hurt too much and when I did work on something the pain was too intense to even let me tighten a bolt too tight. Not Today, after wearing my new raised shoe on my right side my hip has been feeling better and better. I never even realized my hip was swelled but suddenly my clothes perfect again. I do have 12 staples and a patch and a lot of other injuries we never really figured out in the area.

Snapping this bolt was just like old times and autistically it never even felt like it was tight. I had been expecting the hip pain to slow me down but it wasn't there. The mating bolt to this one was checked with a torque wrench and it was beyond 130 ft lbs the limit of my torque wrench. I had to LEARN what 20 foot lbs of torque felt like in order to work on cars-to this day 20 ft lbs feels like it will fall off! I might even call it finger tight. At one time the Pain Tolerance was a big issue in Autism and indeed If it is part of the syndrome this is certainly a grand test for it. I explained the whole test in my book Autism Pre Rain Man Autism.

Rich Shull http://prerainmanautism.blogspot.com