Pre Rain Man Autism

Figured out Autism is the next 1000 chapters in psychology. Once we learn the picture thoughts that happen during the lack of eye contact, normal thoughts result. We build on the work of Temple Grandin and we missed Rain Man 's curse. Autism Is BOTH mrdd and Einstein and even social functioning people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Inventor of The Turing Motor a 70% efficient green triple hybird autstically designed car motor. There are at least 200 more Autisitc people like me, that function very well and modern autism will not own up to us. We connect MR/DD to Einstein and real life. We missed Rain Man's curse (thankfully) The Turing Motor is Green has no up and down moving parts and will get a reasonable car 90 MPG. It is the motor Ford and Mercedes would have built if they understood their own. It is Autistic Obession and splinter skills all figured out!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Listening in

LISTENING IN ?

Well, here is working autism in action! I am "treated " to hearing many of my neighbors automobiles every day as they drive by my place. My keen Autistic hearing often leaves me glancing across the street to look at the German Shepherd or the Basset Hound to see their ears perk with that passing dreadful nose a motor screaming an unauditable noise most people never hear unless they would have a decibel meter handy. The out of tune seriens and the car wash out of time beepers a mile away and the bubbles in a glass of lemon lime soda roaring like a Niagara falls are all just too loud for our keen hearing.

My Dog friends can and often to howl and bark to let off some steam and I want to do the same at times but, know If I did I'd be fitted for a straight jacket. Still, I get to hear the developing trouble in our neighbors cars and I suspect the noise I heard today a new one, in our neighbors truck will translate to trouble about October. They have been there before and I heard the same noise in their similar model truck and they ended up overhauling the motor in that one, Well this current one is starting to make the same noise! Of course no one can hear it without a decibel meter and it is worthless to tell anyone there is trouble pending and really by the time they DO hear something or it runs bad it will much to late. Even if a mechanic had a decibel Meter in their shop they would not know what the noise means. It took me many years to "learn the noise" I hear and translate that into some useful Diagnostic information. Even when I get my Infer red camera with decibel meter camera engine trouble shooting tool developed It might well open up frontiers in Automotive science but it will ignored by all the "experts" that don't even understand the engineering of the Model T motors we still use today.


Our current motors are every bit as primitive as a stage coach and as dark ages as the 1600s but man is in reality the same mindset as those living in the 1600s were, so I guess it stands to reason man just knows enough to be dangerous. I guess I get hear this problem develop like the one I heard before and I wish I could tell people of their trouble to come but I have tried that 100s of times before and I'm really coming from the wrong planet I might as well be a green Martian. By the time I water down the explanation to something understandable and perhaps if the owner worries enough to change the oil a few times the problem might be adverted so my Idea never materializes so I am fool I guess. I have at least learned over the years just to laugh quietly as the owner is suddenly SHOCKED with trouble. When I develop my Turing Motor, I will invent with it an engineering profile and decibel meter reading of a new perfect motor. That way when it falters a proper diagnosis can be made.

Labels: , ,