Pre Rain Man Autism

Figured out Autism is the next 1000 chapters in psychology. Once we learn the picture thoughts that happen during the lack of eye contact, normal thoughts result. We build on the work of Temple Grandin and we missed Rain Man 's curse. Autism Is BOTH mrdd and Einstein and even social functioning people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Inventor of The Turing Motor a 70% efficient green triple hybird autstically designed car motor. There are at least 200 more Autisitc people like me, that function very well and modern autism will not own up to us. We connect MR/DD to Einstein and real life. We missed Rain Man's curse (thankfully) The Turing Motor is Green has no up and down moving parts and will get a reasonable car 90 MPG. It is the motor Ford and Mercedes would have built if they understood their own. It is Autistic Obession and splinter skills all figured out!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Schnieder Comments on L.K.L

John Schnieder's Comments on Larry King Live Oct. 28 2007

During the dialogue on the Larry King Autism Show celebrity John Schnieder mentioned a comment on his autistic son correcting a teacher by just blurting in a correct response during a classroom discussion. The point was autistic kids are smart just not social enough to correctly insert their knowledge into the conversation.

My Mother watching (and I'm now 46) just rolled our eyes and she related to me how Mrs. Nutter my 1 St. Grade Teacher (1968) often sent notes home with me telling Mom to work on my manors. Apparently I was doing similar things and not waiting to be called upon when raising my hand. In fact, being scolded by Mrs. Nutter and others for not waiting and taking my turn was very good saving grace autistically. TO be quite honest I was never really one to talk in class as Autistically I was still learning how to convert Autism thoughts to words but, when I did have to speak the "rules of Order" helped me learn WHEN and HOW. Mom and I just thank our lucky stars I was NEVER diagnosed in 1966 when I started school and several times after that when I was tested for learning issues that thankfully no one really knew anything about yet. I remember being interviewed in the hall way by people from the then NEW Nosinger Center from Ohio State University of my elementary school in Carroll Ohio and Thankfuly my strangeness was NOT called Autism yet. I escaped with my Odd label and was able to continue my odd way of life that eventually paid off for me and many more of us from all over the world that missed Modern Autism's Curse. As with NO diagnosis of autism my normal side of life was allowed to shine and my Splinter Skills were taped and my life worked out very well as it did for many others in the autism spectrum that to this day modern autism refuses to admit to-understandably- all it would show is modern Autism jumped the gun and shot itself in the foot. Now it can't admit it made a goof without wearing egg on its face and just what would happen to its NASCAR reputation and Empire Status?


Rich Shull, Author Autism Pre Rain Man Autism (built on Thinking in Pictures)
Inventor Truing Motor, GREEN 70% Efficient AUTISTICALLY designed motor.

Look Up Alan Turing (1912-1954) on the web our Autism Hero, Father of the computer.

Labels: