Pre Rain Man Autism

Figured out Autism is the next 1000 chapters in psychology. Once we learn the picture thoughts that happen during the lack of eye contact, normal thoughts result. We build on the work of Temple Grandin and we missed Rain Man 's curse. Autism Is BOTH mrdd and Einstein and even social functioning people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Inventor of The Turing Motor a 70% efficient green triple hybird autstically designed car motor. There are at least 200 more Autisitc people like me, that function very well and modern autism will not own up to us. We connect MR/DD to Einstein and real life. We missed Rain Man's curse (thankfully) The Turing Motor is Green has no up and down moving parts and will get a reasonable car 90 MPG. It is the motor Ford and Mercedes would have built if they understood their own. It is Autistic Obession and splinter skills all figured out!

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Stuttering/ Autism

Being out Flanked-Stood Standing, Stuttering.


Working functioning autism, mostly from an era gone by uses something called Picutre-in-Picutre thought to carry on social witty conversations. Most of the time it serves us well and we present as pretty much normal. IF we run into trouble it is usually with a person with a very high IQ that can present more complicated ideas than we are used to dealing with or even are capable of dealing with. Picture-in-Picture thoughts one of the many above the levels Temple wrote about in Thinking in Pictures acts as our social thought connection between Autism and normal thoughts. P-in-P thoughts allow us to keep optic visual contact and also think with our brain generated images as were programmed to do. This allows for body language social skills and good presentation-most of the time. Of course, modern autism 'experts' don't have a clue to what I just said and again until they listen to those of us taking "Rain Man further" they will remain lost.

When were "stood/standing/stuttering" it is usually the result of talking with a person with a very high IQ? If my Autism theory is ever proven correct, and autism is simply the slow motion step-by-step human thought process all humans do. People with high IQ's will simply be the ones that can process the most picture thoughts the fastest. If I practice some of my slow motion picture thoughts I can see how they would constitute a genus thought If they could be done instantly with ease as in the case of person with a high IQ. Keep in mind being in the Autism Spectrum as I have been, I know the MR/DD idiot side of me and even "Einstein" side as have many more of us in our autism anthropology. Modern Autism students never had the chances we did to connect, learn, grow and explore. Naturally, short of real human luck none of the 'real experts' researching the human mind will ever make the "unnatural connection" that MR/DD and Einstein are the same mindset. Only IF they have experienced both ends of the human thought scale will they realize the key to human thought and the direct connection. Suddenly autism will be far more than Rain Man and a group home condition, It will be the ultimate "DNA"road map of the human mind.

When I'm out flanked in conversation it is usually with my sister and my best friend Doug both have very high IQ's and all the tricks and tip and insights I have figured out from an Autism Point of view are suddenly hopeless. One of my best autism conversation tricks, tapping into my "99 conversations" people have experience fails me as does my pre thought picture thoughts as they can naturally present more quality information than I can deal with in a short time. Many people I talk with are so very predictable and their conversation is the same, thus I know how it will play out and all I need to do is "fill in the blanks." I know I have just offended many people (sorry) by telling them they think just like everyone else but, I'm stating a fact not judging them.

Anyway my point is my sister stopped off the other day for and impromptu visit and I found my Picutre-in-Picture thoughts could not keep up and suddenly I was Stuttering. I had 40 completed picture thoughts done and was starting to translate them to words and she throws in more wit and suddenly the Picture thought I was about to say is wrong and I try to redo the thought and it is too is "late" and the words stop and start and no real point is made. Autism wisdom tells me enough is enough and I just give up on conversation. I guess there is a lot to be said for just standing there "looking dumb" it is certainly better than demonstrating the talent.

Oh well, 20 minutes later I was in the workshop welding some parts on the "live" edition of The Turing Motor model my Green Motor. I was thinking as the welding iron was heating up, how am I ever going to explain the "radical Turing Motor" concept? I'm sure it works, I'm just not sure mankind is advanced enough to listen all proving the point again autism is both MR/DD and radical useful thoughts all ahead of its time. I wonder If Alan Turing (1912-1954) felt the same way as he developed the computer in his flat in the 1940s? (In The Enigma the Biography of Alan they describe him taking home and assembling all the parts to HIS TURING MOTOR. They were apparently strewn all across his living room during assembly). Its obvious the best experts of the era were out flanked by autism's thoughts and I fear they still are even today. (Alan was father of the computer.) I hope my Turing Motor doesn't stutter like I do or it will be doomed in the court of public opinion.

Rich Shull Author Autism Pre Rain Man Autism, built on Temple's Thinking in Picutres,
Inventor of the Turing Motor an Autistically Designed GREEN 70% efficient triple hybrid car motor..

Host of the blog Pre Rain Man Autism on blogspot.com

Labels: ,