Pre Rain Man Autism

Figured out Autism is the next 1000 chapters in psychology. Once we learn the picture thoughts that happen during the lack of eye contact, normal thoughts result. We build on the work of Temple Grandin and we missed Rain Man 's curse. Autism Is BOTH mrdd and Einstein and even social functioning people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Inventor of The Turing Motor a 70% efficient green triple hybird autstically designed car motor. There are at least 200 more Autisitc people like me, that function very well and modern autism will not own up to us. We connect MR/DD to Einstein and real life. We missed Rain Man's curse (thankfully) The Turing Motor is Green has no up and down moving parts and will get a reasonable car 90 MPG. It is the motor Ford and Mercedes would have built if they understood their own. It is Autistic Obession and splinter skills all figured out!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Where are my Keys?

People ask that question all the time, and yes, even old Autistic people mean, our CAR KEYS, Yes we drive. Even Alan Turing (1912-1954) our autism hero and father of the computer drove a 1931 Model A. Ford while he was in America for the war effort.

When I asked that question I quickly got the lack of eye contact glazed look on my face and OPTIC VISION shutdown
and my Brain generated daydream image came in to view and I seen a daydream picture of the keys in the drawer. The daydream picture was nearly identical to optic vision IF I had been looking in at the keys in the drawer. MANY autistic people do not realize their OPTIC and Brain Generated Images all seemingly funnel threw the optic nerve and interchange with ease. Once we learn to tell the two apart we can do wonders!

Well the keys were in the drawer I answered my question and

OPTIC VISION WAS RESTORED

so now with optic vison on I could see to walk to get my keys... If I had to tell someone were my keys were I would have converted that picture thought to words. I learned over the years to water down that complicated Picture thought to the simple words my keys are in the drawer. Autism is naturally a DEEEEEEP complicated thought process and 1/2 the battle of it- is getting our deep 1000 word thoughts watered down to normal conversation.

I know we present as a "sack of rocks" and too stupid to fart on our own but that is a misunderstanding of expert driven 2008 autism. In fact our thoughts are naturally Savant quality and successful autism is learning to water those down and make them social. This process has never been done by anyone other than us. No Autism Expert or Psychology GURU knows autism like we do. We rode Autism's wave from MR/DD to Einstein and then discovered we have figured out a human thought process that is has never graced a text book before so therefore peer review autism pisses on us and thinks they are doing the right thing not knowing they have missed the whole point to autism.

By the way Autism thoughts like this one that cancel out the optic vision and leave us with the glazed look are LOW level autism thoughts and obviously don't work when we play baseball drive or do other fast paced things. We learn other picture thoughts like Picture in Picture and Projection thoughts so we can think in Pictures as we were designed and still keep optic vision on. That with a whole other way of deep thought watered down to your thoughts makes us function well. Perhaps we do too well as modern Autism will not give us the time of day. So much for progress.

Rich Shull on the blog Pre Rain Man Autism.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home