Pre Rain Man Autism

Figured out Autism is the next 1000 chapters in psychology. Once we learn the picture thoughts that happen during the lack of eye contact, normal thoughts result. We build on the work of Temple Grandin and we missed Rain Man 's curse. Autism Is BOTH mrdd and Einstein and even social functioning people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Inventor of The Turing Motor a 70% efficient green triple hybird autstically designed car motor. There are at least 200 more Autisitc people like me, that function very well and modern autism will not own up to us. We connect MR/DD to Einstein and real life. We missed Rain Man's curse (thankfully) The Turing Motor is Green has no up and down moving parts and will get a reasonable car 90 MPG. It is the motor Ford and Mercedes would have built if they understood their own. It is Autistic Obession and splinter skills all figured out!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Dr. Arnold Rupp Center, Columbus, Ohio

Nisonger Center, Rupp Center Columbus Ohio,,, Bad Autism practice.


Research Unit on Pediatric Psychopharmacology at The Nisonger Center



I know as an Autistic Man ,missing the Rain Man Curse I am banished from Autism Circles as are my Mates from all over the world as we simply do to much of a real life to suit the "low standards" of Modern Day Autism. As we hold normal jobs,drive and pass threw life in some sort of fashion we have indeed figured out the building blocks of the mind and can add a 1000 chapters to Psychology. While this is great news for mankind Man him self specifically places like the Ohio State University's (Columbus Ohio) Nisonger Center now called the Rupp are at the fore front of inept psychology practice.

These people like many other similar institutions for all over the Americas simply shallow the entire Autism story hook line and sinker totally forgetting their mission of the public good. They mistakenly think they are in the grasp of an autism epidemic and indeed they are but it NOT the Epidemic you think it is ;I 'm talking Autism Ignorance and worse yet the lack of professional guidance in Autism research.

I know it is NOT popular to even fathom the idea we did once over come autism, long before it was a "problem" and we DID learn a never in print before human thought process and worse yet as we contemplate real life and do real life and have gone from MR/DD to Einstein. You would think science and Autism Research would be delighted with the finding ,unless of course, they know by admitting to us they would expose their faulty logic and autism reasoning. I think they fear that and loathe those of us that made it with out their help and now-a-days can explain all the troubles of Autism from the lack of eye contact to the obsessions and splinter skills and show how all that develops in to a real life" we are not allowed" to do. Just what will they have to say when were Autistic and not in a group home?

Dr. Eugene Arnold of the Rupp is indeed a case in point he seems to be some sort of legend in local Columbus Ohio Autism Circles and he is the core of the problem of epidemic Autism. I have had several personal run ins with Dr. Arnold and he is just coasting by in the comfort of a University environment surrounded by Peer Review bliss. Many inept doctors surround them selves in the bliss - it is like 'Honor Among Thieves. I think I first met Dr. Arnold in 1967 in the hall way of my school in Carroll Ohio. He was an Intern at the then new Nosinger Center (if I am right) at OSU. If that was indeed the soon to be Dr. Arnold and a another intern interviewing me in the hallway I am so thankful I was just an odd strange kid and Autism was yet to be a buzzword. I was classic Autism like many of my mates were and back then thankfully there was no real sin in being Autistic and indeed autism as we know it today was not invented yet. Him and his counter part left me alone in 1967 and I was able to go about my double -blind Autism Experience like the rest of us from all over the world have done.

30 years later I had heard of Temple Grandin's Thinking in Pictures and realized that was me , That was Autism. Armed with my Self Discovery I again fond my self at Nisonger Center's mercy interviewing the now Dr. Arnold. He was simply a 'tuffy nosed old git' hell bent on keeping autism pure. I could tell all my autism knowledge was not in his insight, or plane of thought. All that Temple wrote about that made sense and that we built upon was news to him (and still is). This opportunity to discover the core of autism an the building blocks of Man's Mind was passed over and swept under the rug. Rather Dr. Arnold was very snobbish very stand offish and very UNPROFESSIONAL in kicking me out of his way. He even gave the advise to me to attend church and QUIT being Gay! It seems with low caliber advise like that it is no wonder his autism knowledge is just as faulty. Even at that time Gay was accepted in professional circles and most of the world as a healthy acceptable natural state of being and not a choice as Dr Arnold seems to think it was.

Just think of the number of people he has diagnosed Autistic over the years? Think of all the humanity that was lost? Think of all the Temple Grandin and Alan Turing's (father of the computer) and the other Einstein lost to people like Dr. Arnold and those like him from all over the world. Just what type of so called professional would even bother to listen and learn from those of us in real life? I suspect Dr. Arnold makes a handsome salary and he sees a gravy train and even if he has the inkling of the idea we are on to something he is not about to jeopardize his lively hood and stir things up and risk his career this close to retirement. While he retires a hero to many ,he has participated in the very massacre of human knowledge he probably vowed to help solve some years ago.

I beg of any autism psychology professional to listen to our story and see just how the mind really works. I beg of people in Dr Arnold's position to ignore the Autism Status Que and look back in time and read the Enigma our Autism Blueprint. It Is autism all explained If you know how to read the book and what to look for. But in Order to do that Autism would need to Listen for a change and Not speak for us. For Sure, I think they would much prefer we remain silent and with people like Dr. Arnold in power there is no danger of old working Autism being exposed. The Earth Remains flat after all!

Rich Shull on the Blog Pre Rain Man Autism.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home