Pre Rain Man Autism

Figured out Autism is the next 1000 chapters in psychology. Once we learn the picture thoughts that happen during the lack of eye contact, normal thoughts result. We build on the work of Temple Grandin and we missed Rain Man 's curse. Autism Is BOTH mrdd and Einstein and even social functioning people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Inventor of The Turing Motor a 70% efficient green triple hybird autstically designed car motor. There are at least 200 more Autisitc people like me, that function very well and modern autism will not own up to us. We connect MR/DD to Einstein and real life. We missed Rain Man's curse (thankfully) The Turing Motor is Green has no up and down moving parts and will get a reasonable car 90 MPG. It is the motor Ford and Mercedes would have built if they understood their own. It is Autistic Obession and splinter skills all figured out!

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Unspun Words

Unspun Words on Autism.

Dear Blog Reader's

I have been asked, Indeed, I am available for speaking engagements. I have a simple 'Newshour approach' (PBS news noted for being fair and balanced) to my speech and try to give all sides of my our autism experience. Someone that knows an aspie well can believe that we tell all sides to a story even if it doesn't flatter our cause. My speech was once honed for the Autism Society of America Convention in Nashville and is the best I can do at unspun facts of my own personal life and that of our anthropology. Listeners can make up their own minds.

I stick to my personal Temple Grandin, our anthropology type of experience as much as possible and try to stay out of the modern Autism debate and rarely comment directly on the new autism. Aspies are not good with politics but we are good at Autism and our completed Experience needs accounted for in Autism's total picture. I keep my talk to 45-50 minutes and allow for questions and answers from smaller groups. I sometimes display a model of my Turing Motor

I have visual props to help the audience figure out what I am talking about. These props amount o the next step in picture thoughts and build upon Temple's work. I don't represent all of old autism but I relate everyone in it to some degree. Our anthropology is very unique and done the best of any autism population at over coming autism. Indeed most all of us do traditional lives to a large degree and we even drive. We are proficient Picture thinkers and Have completed the "Entire Autism Experience". I think most aspies in the spectrum only get 40% of the autism experience. My goals of meeting the community in person are to get our anthropolgy identified and possibly studied. I think most EVERYONE in autism could do what we do if they the same experience we did.

I live in Ohio (USA) and can travel easy to Indiana, Pennsylvania, Michigan and other bordering states. I simply ask for gas money. If your event is further away other arriangemets can be made. Please Email me from the profile page of this blog and we can go from there. Sincerely Rich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home