Pre Rain Man Autism

Figured out Autism is the next 1000 chapters in psychology. Once we learn the picture thoughts that happen during the lack of eye contact, normal thoughts result. We build on the work of Temple Grandin and we missed Rain Man 's curse. Autism Is BOTH mrdd and Einstein and even social functioning people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Inventor of The Turing Motor a 70% efficient green triple hybird autstically designed car motor. There are at least 200 more Autisitc people like me, that function very well and modern autism will not own up to us. We connect MR/DD to Einstein and real life. We missed Rain Man's curse (thankfully) The Turing Motor is Green has no up and down moving parts and will get a reasonable car 90 MPG. It is the motor Ford and Mercedes would have built if they understood their own. It is Autistic Obession and splinter skills all figured out!

Friday, November 24, 2006

Expungded?

Expunged From the Record.

Related to the previous post of Dr. Rimland's passing.

I mention in that post I was a participant in the Town Hall meeting held for the center for Disease Control in Indianapolis Indiana. I had two speakers slips and spoke for a total of probably 6 minutes and my book title was entered into the public record after the meeting as well. The CDC officials invited participants to register their material they used in their presentation after the meeting had ended.

Several years later via the freedom of information act I tried to get a transcript of the record of the meeting and I never heard a thing. I contacted an online whistle blower agency and still heard nothing official BUT, I did receive an unsigned mechanical letter in the post stating "You have been expunged from the record." I have heard nothing else since then.

One cannot help but wonder? If Dr Rimland and many of his contemporaries were "running the show" it is probably no great shock that my comment should be banished from the record, maybe even at their request?

Rich Shull,,,, Http://prerainmanautism.blogspot.com