Pre Rain Man Autism

Figured out Autism is the next 1000 chapters in psychology. Once we learn the picture thoughts that happen during the lack of eye contact, normal thoughts result. We build on the work of Temple Grandin and we missed Rain Man 's curse. Autism Is BOTH mrdd and Einstein and even social functioning people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Inventor of The Turing Motor a 70% efficient green triple hybird autstically designed car motor. There are at least 200 more Autisitc people like me, that function very well and modern autism will not own up to us. We connect MR/DD to Einstein and real life. We missed Rain Man's curse (thankfully) The Turing Motor is Green has no up and down moving parts and will get a reasonable car 90 MPG. It is the motor Ford and Mercedes would have built if they understood their own. It is Autistic Obession and splinter skills all figured out!

Friday, January 19, 2007

Driving with "JOE"

DRIVING with JOE
Some years ago now my friend "Joe" and I were setting in my drive way in his 2 month old Toyota autistically listening to its 'loud noises' . Actually it was just fine and 100% normal it was just autistically we heard too many things. Weather we are in a quiet library or a quiet classroom or quiet room in our house we still hear way too much. A traditional person would need a decibel meter to hear what we hear. HINT to the autism professionals put them in your classrooms please! That way you know and hear what we hear. That stuff messes up our thoughts you don't know about as well.
Now Joe is 20 something and driving for the first time and autistically his car was driving him nuts indeed he heard noise mechanics and others would never hear like when he moved the steering wheel and we heard the power steering fluid flow. He heard a wind whistle (so did I) that only an aspie would hear. I was reminded of my job at a Cadillac dealership and I often was one to used to figured out the squeaks and rattles, there were lots of them in 1980s Cadillacs, that is for sure. I often had to get only the ones the customer would hear and not the ones I heard. This is simply using our gift of the autism keen senses and not letting it ruin our lives. I used that same noise to develop my Turing Motor.
Thankfully Joe's driving has improved by leaps and bounds since our first trip. I suspect he like many of us in the autism anthropology was forced to short cut his autism thoughts to be able to drive better. Autism Thoughts need to be "turned off" while driving and when they are it allows us to drive better and also is excellent training for real life social conditions. Many of us take the lesions of driving and apply them to daily life and become much more social. Autism professionals you are lost here as we are referring to our image streams and picture based thoughts, the core thoughts of autism. Hint you know them as lack of eye contact.
I was very lucky and grew up (before Autism diagnosis was common) ignorant of autism and its evil modern ways and actually driving cars and tractors as we lived in the country. My driving was not great at first but improved. Joe did scare me to death and I wonder how he got a license as he was lost in the new experience. Thankfully he is a quick learner. I remember I passed my own driving test even withthe practice, by one point so I kept my mouth shut.
Joe is young enough he had the entire autism package that seems mandatory these days and he was one of the lucky ones to survive and thrive and overcome. Sadly it was not the modern autism plan and training that he endured that made his success possible it was his luck and keen insight (splinter skills/obession too) . We have been doing this double blind experience for centuries now and weather we come to our own at 40, 20 50 or 80 we all seem to share the same autism experience and milestones and completed thoughts. We have been trying to tell the autism professionals of our earned insight for years now and it lands upon cloth ears. Sorry we forgot they are "experts" they don't have to listen or care.

Rich Shull, Author Autism Pre Rain Man Autism (built on Thinking in Pictures) Inventor Truing Motor, GREEN 70% Efficient AUTISTICALLY designed motor.
Please look Up Alan Turing (1912-1954) on the web our Autism Hero, Father of the computer.
Read more about Autism's Living Working connected Past and future on the Web At Rich's Web Blog Pre Rain Man Autism http://prerainmanautism.blogspot.com/