Pre Rain Man Autism

Figured out Autism is the next 1000 chapters in psychology. Once we learn the picture thoughts that happen during the lack of eye contact, normal thoughts result. We build on the work of Temple Grandin and we missed Rain Man 's curse. Autism Is BOTH mrdd and Einstein and even social functioning people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Inventor of The Turing Motor a 70% efficient green triple hybird autstically designed car motor. There are at least 200 more Autisitc people like me, that function very well and modern autism will not own up to us. We connect MR/DD to Einstein and real life. We missed Rain Man's curse (thankfully) The Turing Motor is Green has no up and down moving parts and will get a reasonable car 90 MPG. It is the motor Ford and Mercedes would have built if they understood their own. It is Autistic Obession and splinter skills all figured out!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Autism& Lieing

Autism and Lieing

I sometimes hear from my web mail some parents think their autism kids are lieing, when it comes to many explanations. I bet we are not lieing but your experiencing is a different point of view. An Einstein point of view. Autisitcs really have a hard time lying anyway our thoughts are so precise and have to be converted to yours and as such we often don't convert them (lying) like you do.

I remember from First Grade I was called a lyer by Mrs. Bloom another first grade teacher who had just purchased a new Chevrolet Camaro (67-8) and was telling people and showing people (students) her new car. She turned on the 4 way flashers a new innovation at the time and 'Aspie Me' I started (unknowingly) an explanation of the flasher circuit and more specifically the plug in to the fuse box unit that made all the lights go at once. I told her the theory of it and WHY the lights would go forever. I was talking rocket science presenting as an idiot and describing the electrons in the circuit and no one including Mrs. Bloom or my self realized what I was talking about- In a huff she called me a lyer and "in effect shut me up" Today I know autism thoughts need watered down to ever be understood by a normal thinker and people like me in our autism Anthropology have figured out just how to do that. Autism would you care to listen please? HAD I been diagnosed like the aspie of today I would never even been able to have the picture thoughts I used to describe those wild ideals let alone have the chance to figure them out. Modern Aspie are naturally at a bigger disadvantage than we were. There is FINE line between Autism Success and Failure and modern Autism Erased it! (So much for progress.)

Socially if we are perceived as lyers it might be since we often don't see an event happen (lack of eye contact) as our optic vision is off and like a blind person; we often hear the true meaning of a conversation the sincerity of a persons voice and thus translate that in to reality. Normal people take things at face value and rely on their body language way tooo much and thus miss the key clues to the real meaning. Someone might have told you I love you-but the sneer was missed as was the often fake smile. Politicians would be out of business if people became body language ignorant for a few days. It would cripple our Political system for sure. In fact If I were an Office holder I would have several blind people on my staff to act as lie detector if nothing else.

With insight like this Autism Working down from Einstein and Turing and Grandin is just too complicated to ever be figured out by the people in autism research that naturally think Autism is MR/DD . Funny that? They use our Computer (Turing) Inventions, Great Ideas and exploit our traits (Rain Man) and still they refuse to listen to those of us that have figured out this autism puzzle. Autism is only lying to itself on purpose in keeping our Anthropology hidden.

Rich Shull, Author Autism Pre Rain Man Autism,,,,, Inventor of The Turing Motor

http://prerainmanautism.blogspot.com

Labels: