Pre Rain Man Autism

Figured out Autism is the next 1000 chapters in psychology. Once we learn the picture thoughts that happen during the lack of eye contact, normal thoughts result. We build on the work of Temple Grandin and we missed Rain Man 's curse. Autism Is BOTH mrdd and Einstein and even social functioning people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Inventor of The Turing Motor a 70% efficient green triple hybird autstically designed car motor. There are at least 200 more Autisitc people like me, that function very well and modern autism will not own up to us. We connect MR/DD to Einstein and real life. We missed Rain Man's curse (thankfully) The Turing Motor is Green has no up and down moving parts and will get a reasonable car 90 MPG. It is the motor Ford and Mercedes would have built if they understood their own. It is Autistic Obession and splinter skills all figured out!

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Contacting Rich

E mailing Rich

Dear Reader's:

Many people have been jumping threw hoops to get a hold of me via mail and e-mail, etc., (thanks) and I have set up an E-mail account to try to help people contact me easier.

My previous email accounts for autism were SWAMPED and I found I need a personal secretary just to keep up. I will try again to accept Email and might in general terms try to answer some requests on this Blog. Nothing personal you share with me will be put on the blog. I will do my best to answer everyone's questions and I will also do my best to keep my answers non political. I can only tell you of Autism as I know it.

If you writing on the Turing Motor please put Turing Motor in the subject line, thanks.

More About Rich,
For those out of the loop, I am Rich Shull, author of the book Autism Pre Rain Man Autism. This book was built on Temple's Thinking in Pictures. It takes her work to the threshold of traditional thoughts. There are at least 200 more people like me from all over the world that have figured out autism. What we have done has never been in a text book before. It is the building blocks of the human mind all figured out. We figure Autism Is Einstein and not MR/DD. Modern Autism now calls us Crypto Sensitive Autistic.

My goal our goal is to have our autism group united (we are all over the world) and once we compare notes in person I think we have the roadmap to Autism all figured out. There are least 4-5 more Thinking in Pictures type books in our midst but Autism publishers will not touch them; mostly because what we are trying to tell has never graced a book before it is all new knowledge as far as man is concerned.

Here is the Email

Remove the Spaces C o m m e n t s f o r r i c h @ aol.com

Labels: