Pre Rain Man Autism

Figured out Autism is the next 1000 chapters in psychology. Once we learn the picture thoughts that happen during the lack of eye contact, normal thoughts result. We build on the work of Temple Grandin and we missed Rain Man 's curse. Autism Is BOTH mrdd and Einstein and even social functioning people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Inventor of The Turing Motor a 70% efficient green triple hybird autstically designed car motor. There are at least 200 more Autisitc people like me, that function very well and modern autism will not own up to us. We connect MR/DD to Einstein and real life. We missed Rain Man's curse (thankfully) The Turing Motor is Green has no up and down moving parts and will get a reasonable car 90 MPG. It is the motor Ford and Mercedes would have built if they understood their own. It is Autistic Obession and splinter skills all figured out!

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Talking Heads



Pictured above is a very SHOCKING school photograph from 1967. Yours Truly the host of this blog Rich Shull is featured on the left side of the picture in the back row (1 St. person) wearing the red shirt. This is shocking as this was 1967 and back then I was just an odd strange kid as Autism was not diagnosable (yet) it hadn't become a buzzword or a designer condition-or a curse. Still that didn't stop the 'Experts' from Nosinger Center Ohio State University) in Columbus from coming down to Carroll Ohio 30 miles away on a "field trip" to interview me in the hallway of my elementary school. Funny 35 years later I was at the Nosinger Center seeking an Autism diagnosis and the joker of a doctor didn't even know the simple basics of autism. Opportunely Rain Man's curse was in full swing. Temple Grandin was Greek to him. The people interviewing me in the hall way in 1968 from Nosinger Center knew more of autism than he did. Today it is called The RUPP center, still the same place, just a new name.

Anyway back at school, I'm sure my entire persona from my lack of eye contact to my (unknown to me) wild super complicated answers (I hadn't learned to water down Autism thoughts yet) I gave-to my infamous hearing test-given by the county health nurse all played a role in getting me tested. More than once I was yelled at to pay attention yet Autisitcally,when we pay attention we loose eye contact as our optic vision is "turned off" as we think in brain generated pictures. Just when I was being considered for Special Education again I absently caught up to my class mates and I was adverted from Special Education. Funny Today those Brain Generated picture thoughts are very ones Rain Man used and the one Einstein's use and they are what make a savant work and properly perfected connect Autism to Normal Thoughts.

Autism as we have discovered is simply the building blocks of the human mind it is the step by step slow-motion thought process normal thinkers do all the time and once we learn those never in a text before thoughts and how to use them we can present as normal. If your thinking to your self Rich has a pretty "big head" (slang saying-meaning a know it all) HONESTLY look at the picture It was once noted in Crypto sensitive Autism Circles, old autism that autistic physically had bigger heads than our counterparts, look again I do have a big head.

Look on down the row I'm in and you will see another guy with a big head, he moved away in first or second grade and he too was a "problem" as well. I don't even remember his name but we had a few shared moments and he was also interviewed by the "people in the hall" and the thing I remember most from him was we were walking to lunch one day and standing out side the cafe' on the sidewalk and the local Carroll volunteer fire serien went off and it had not been "blown "in a few days and it stuck a bit and the noise was AWFUL and most people would need a decibel meter to her what we heard and it hit both of us like a sack of rocks. We got over it but I remember the look on his face to this day. We were the only two people seemingly to have heard the pitch all of our other classmates were obvious to the noise.

I'm just glad we were only interviewed by the 'people in the hall' and not cursed with Rain Man Antics as it allowed us to do our Double blind Autism experience and figured out the building blocks of the human mind. I can assure you Modern autism had missed the entire point to the whole thing and ignorance is far smarter than any "retard" could ever be. Despite recent TV pleas to re discover old Autistic like me they refuse to look for or talk to anyone from our normal functioning population and kind of confine their search to group homes. If they did a study of pre 1970 autisitcs they would be in for a big shock-we overcame autism. There is only a few picture thoughts difference and lots of luck between autistic like me and those in my anthropology that really do well and those in a group home. With autism research being a political machine worth over a billion dollars these days there is no hope the working autism we know and love will ever be discovered, modern autism will keep on its current rant and condemn many more generations to a group home.

Sincerely Rich Shull Author Autism Pre Rain Man Autism, built on Temple's Thinking in Pictures,
Inventor of the Turing Motor an Autistically Designed GREEN 70% efficient triple hybrid car motor.

Host of the blog Pre Rain Man Autism on blogspot.com

Labels: , , ,