Pre Rain Man Autism

Figured out Autism is the next 1000 chapters in psychology. Once we learn the picture thoughts that happen during the lack of eye contact, normal thoughts result. We build on the work of Temple Grandin and we missed Rain Man 's curse. Autism Is BOTH mrdd and Einstein and even social functioning people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Inventor of The Turing Motor a 70% efficient green triple hybird autstically designed car motor. There are at least 200 more Autisitc people like me, that function very well and modern autism will not own up to us. We connect MR/DD to Einstein and real life. We missed Rain Man's curse (thankfully) The Turing Motor is Green has no up and down moving parts and will get a reasonable car 90 MPG. It is the motor Ford and Mercedes would have built if they understood their own. It is Autistic Obession and splinter skills all figured out!

Monday, January 28, 2008

Only one post this month

Dear Pre Rain Man Reader's:

Thanks for stopping by to look over this extensive blog. Weather you came from Stumble-Upon or a psychology website, a green web page, engineering, philosophy page or even an autism site welcome and feel free to look around. One of the most popular features of this page is my X ray of a needle in my foot. Type in X ray in the 'search this blog' and see an Autism Painless injury. Yes, I never felt that and walked on it for a day! And modern autism can't understand our medical conditions? Another popular post is called Playing Jeopardy! It tells of Jeopardy champ Ken Jennings and how I could see autism traits in his success. My most popular post of all time is called Catching a Ball in 2004 It explains how I turn Autism Off and on to do real life.

I'm sure the Autism Society of America will be delighted to hear this will probably be only post for February 2008, I have many irons in the fire with my inventions and I might not be able to post to the blog easily. To my many letter writers I appreciate your patience in my tardy response to your inquires and our ongoing dialogues, I will try to get to Email as I can. (Tammy BTW, I think your Son's splinter skill, obsession is ships and shipping, start off as we discussed with the mariners tables.)

To my autism reader's the Autism Convention has been announced (July 2008) and perhaps with your persuasion the Autism Society of America might be nice and ask some of us old autism folks to attend but, it's rather doubtful. For my part I promise if invited not to spend and more time than necessary discussing current events or politics but rather I have what we do during the lack of eye contact presentation all set up. It is the autism facts that will solve Autism's problems and connect mankind to his roots.


See you in the end of February 2008.

Sincerely Rich Shull, Inventor of the Turing Motor a 70% Efficient green motor (autistically designed)
Author of Autism's most hated book Pre Rain Man Autism built on Temple Grandin's "Thinking in Pictures"

Labels: , , , ,