Pre Rain Man Autism

Figured out Autism is the next 1000 chapters in psychology. Once we learn the picture thoughts that happen during the lack of eye contact, normal thoughts result. We build on the work of Temple Grandin and we missed Rain Man 's curse. Autism Is BOTH mrdd and Einstein and even social functioning people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Inventor of The Turing Motor a 70% efficient green triple hybird autstically designed car motor. There are at least 200 more Autisitc people like me, that function very well and modern autism will not own up to us. We connect MR/DD to Einstein and real life. We missed Rain Man's curse (thankfully) The Turing Motor is Green has no up and down moving parts and will get a reasonable car 90 MPG. It is the motor Ford and Mercedes would have built if they understood their own. It is Autistic Obession and splinter skills all figured out!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Cracking open a bottle of Bubbly. "

"Just like Cracking open a bottle of Bubbly. "

Autism has many gifts if it is totally figured out. Working real life Autism has the ideal were both deaf and blind at times as our minds do their odd thinking process. While we are deaf and blind our senses are very heightened thus our very keen senses. Every human probably has the keen senses but has never used them as they are not blind or deaf for example. My blind friends often hear what I do. I have heard of blind friends loosing sight later in life discovering their super senses.

Well, anyway I have been helping a neighbor do a repair job on his car and the guy is a very good novice mechanic and eager to learn. I must admit I have pulled a few Autism tricks on him like the other day when I cracked a few bolts loose for him. I simply ADDED a "cheater pipe" to the wrench and pulled on it until I heard the bolt break loose. Then I really pulled on it and it started out. Most Mechanics give up and never dream of pulling on a bolt until it moves, of course they don't have autistic hearing to tell when it and if is going to give away. Most mechanics simply tug and tug never reaching the threshold of getting it loose. Of course they resort to air tools eventually.

Actually you have to add in the Autism Pain Tolerance to, most mechanics simply don't pull long enough or hard enough to break a bolt loose. The Autism Pain Tolerance is such we don't feel if a bolt is loose or tight until it is at least 50 foot lbs. Anything below 50 Foot pounds of torque just seems like finger tight to us. (and they wonder why Aspies with the famous stomach issues present so odd?)

Years ago while working for a Cadillac dealer I was always called upon to break bolts loose I could do bolts others gave up on. I was really good at cars in the body shop that had been crashed making their bolts especially hard to remove. At the time I never head the word Autism and never knew I was listening to the bolt and pulling on it too hard just waiting for it to break. People said If Rich can't get it loose it is time to torch it (cut it out). They never understood my Mechanical "disability" (neither did I) as I hear stuff coming from the motors others don't leading to odd fixes. Occasionally I was a saint fixing the real trouble that stumped others even the GM Trouble shooters. Most of the time I was a fish out of water and uncontrolled Autism (at the time) had me walking around the shop picture thinking (glazed look, optic vision off) and I was always in the wrong space and not aware of things like a car moving in an aisle for example. I was always being pulled from danger or screamed at to move. It was much like having dementia and trying to cope. I know the autistic people of today present much the same way and the autism experts only see the dis ability and never know we can and did finish the autism experience and do normal things. When we are done with autism-the never in print before thought process-we can do things like play baseball drive and work in a repair shop. Our Autism experience was for ever lost with the advent of Rain Man. The movie came with good intention and horrible results for mankind. The building blocks of the mind are lost in our autism and modern autism will never discover u$. Modern autisitc people never get the priviliage to do a real life like we did. Real life was the best autism teacher and NOT being diagnosed our Splinter skills were allowed to develop and they connected us to the world.

If we were discovered by some miracle, the new age self elected experts of autism would see the picture in picture thoughts the projection thoughts the 3 and 4 dimension thoughts that make us appear normal.(beyond Temple's Thinking in Pictures) They would see how we think autistically and convert that thought to normal thoughts and then they would see how autism thoughts learned yield normal thoughts. Trust me, all the autism research in the world has missed the entire point to Autism.

Rich Shull on the blog Pre Rain Man Autism

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home