Pre Rain Man Autism

Figured out Autism is the next 1000 chapters in psychology. Once we learn the picture thoughts that happen during the lack of eye contact, normal thoughts result. We build on the work of Temple Grandin and we missed Rain Man 's curse. Autism Is BOTH mrdd and Einstein and even social functioning people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Inventor of The Turing Motor a 70% efficient green triple hybird autstically designed car motor. There are at least 200 more Autisitc people like me, that function very well and modern autism will not own up to us. We connect MR/DD to Einstein and real life. We missed Rain Man's curse (thankfully) The Turing Motor is Green has no up and down moving parts and will get a reasonable car 90 MPG. It is the motor Ford and Mercedes would have built if they understood their own. It is Autistic Obession and splinter skills all figured out!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Another X ray Tech "gulped"

For my long term readers who know of the pain tolerance this is not news but for the rest of you,,,,

I spent the past summer at work pulling a garden hose to and over the roof of a 5 story building (where I work) in order to test for leaks and clean skylights.  The hose starts in the car park on the ground floor and from there I pull it up the side of the building, then over the top of the roof to where its needed. I guess if I were 20 something I could have got away with this.  As it was I did this trick 4-5 times last summer and the final time I finally pulled a shoulder or two.  Naturally , I never felt it happen as all of  that luxary of feeling instant pain  is just not in our genes. However, a few days later the shoulders really start to hurt, especially sleeping at night and rolling over 'just right', what  is a nasty wake up call happening several times a night. We only feel 7 and above on the pain scale.

My doctor visit today was remarkable  for once I figured out the answers he needed to hear and I told them the right number for the Pain Scale. I learned years ago with needles in my foot and car axles in my gut IT DOES hurt even if I don't feel it. Thankfully the exam was 'failed' as I had very limited motion of my arms and indeed things hurt this time. 

I ended up across town to get shoulder X rays and as ususal the X ray tech "Gulped- Screamed,,,,, Gasped" when she seen the picture. Of Course she can't tell me what she saw 'its the doctors job'  I only hope it is just a shoulder injury. My Father had bone cancer and his cancer started in the very same spot.   Time will tell... I will post this X ray online like I have the others once I get it.  Search this blog for ASPIE X Ray and see the needle in my foot that I never felt. And still people don't believe our pain tolerance?

Rich Shull on the Blog Pre Rain Man Autism 

   

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home