Pre Rain Man Autism

Figured out Autism is the next 1000 chapters in psychology. Once we learn the picture thoughts that happen during the lack of eye contact, normal thoughts result. We build on the work of Temple Grandin and we missed Rain Man 's curse. Autism Is BOTH mrdd and Einstein and even social functioning people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Inventor of The Turing Motor a 70% efficient green triple hybird autstically designed car motor. There are at least 200 more Autisitc people like me, that function very well and modern autism will not own up to us. We connect MR/DD to Einstein and real life. We missed Rain Man's curse (thankfully) The Turing Motor is Green has no up and down moving parts and will get a reasonable car 90 MPG. It is the motor Ford and Mercedes would have built if they understood their own. It is Autistic Obession and splinter skills all figured out!

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Motors and aspies

Aspie thinking and motors.

I remember the first gas crisis of 1974. (WWII as well) You could only buy gas on odd or even days, a (new at the time) Honda Civic sold for well above retail and they literally crushed many full size Chryslers of the era they could not sell. You could even get a cheap Cadillac. Obviously American's didn't listen as we back to our old ways and today many of us drive miserable SUV's causing tons of pollution just so that our Egos are fulfilled. How many have ever been off road further than a ditch? Politicians worry in public at least that we need to leave a future for our children we could start by leaving them with breathable air. Now that America is getting $2.00 + a gallon Gas again (despite fighting for it) the small cars are selling again.

Honestly, the modern model T we are using are just now over 100 years old and just as primitive as they always were. Their first inventors simply stumbled upon the obvious, no one really knew the details of the engine it just worked. Granted computer emission controls give the appearance of high tech but it just managing a 33% efficient motor.

Aspie thinking like mine coupled with my supersenses allowed me to really figure out the motors we use today. I have used my super hearing in troubleshooting and the knowledge I have learned, like my (our) autism insight is just too radical. Precious few people in the world truly understand a motor. Those that do DON 'T repair cars as they know they could never make a living at it and be honest. In reality you don't always have to replace parts to make it run again. Mechanics only get paid for replacing parts not for knowledge.

Yes, indeed I have a solution an aspie one. I have developed a new motor via picture thought and my current knowledge of cars that is 70%efficient. I designed this motor from the flame of combustion backwards. All parts spin the same direction, it idles at 2-3 rpm and easily runs at 7-8000 Rpm. refined versions could do even more. It runs really hot and needs to be encased in ceramics and cooled with nitrogen or Freon. I bet an SUV could get an honest 30 mpg using it and still have towing power. A small car might top 100 mpg.

Models have been built and concepts have been tested and of course all I need to make it work is a few million dollars in research money. Sadly the Rain Man image of being autistic does nothing more than qualify me as a numbers expert or a cousin to Forrest Gump. Just like autism is filled with experts all saying no way, Engineering people all say the same thing, as they run to their text books for comfort. I guess someday somehow, some way I'll just have to build it and drive it to someone's door and say here reverse engineer it. That was the way our model T motor was developed after all.

Modern Developments in hydrogen motors look great and indeed might surpass my engine in terms of efficiency. But just think of the rolling bombs some manufactures would create as they cut a few too many corners, Anyone remember (America) the Ford Pinto of the 1970s? Has anyone seen film of the Hindenburg blip blowing up?

Please use the link from this blog to see my web page and take notice of my motivation in all of this (well my aspie obsession) my 62 Pontiac,,,, The worlds worst car. (even worse than the Corvair).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home