Pre Rain Man Autism

Figured out Autism is the next 1000 chapters in psychology. Once we learn the picture thoughts that happen during the lack of eye contact, normal thoughts result. We build on the work of Temple Grandin and we missed Rain Man 's curse. Autism Is BOTH mrdd and Einstein and even social functioning people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Inventor of The Turing Motor a 70% efficient green triple hybird autstically designed car motor. There are at least 200 more Autisitc people like me, that function very well and modern autism will not own up to us. We connect MR/DD to Einstein and real life. We missed Rain Man's curse (thankfully) The Turing Motor is Green has no up and down moving parts and will get a reasonable car 90 MPG. It is the motor Ford and Mercedes would have built if they understood their own. It is Autistic Obession and splinter skills all figured out!

Monday, May 02, 2005

Quiet Hearing!

A Quiet Roit!
QUIET HEARING

Well, Loud actually!

In grade school as a group punishment, if the class was too 'something,' the teacher had this habit of turning out the lights and making everyone be quiet and put their heads down on their desks. You know, The world the Aspie world, got louder when we did that! Soon as others were in sometype of blissful rest I was going 'wild'. With our room being Quiet I could now here what was going on in other rooms (CLEARLY) and could hear the loud air flow in the heating system, the chirp of rubber shoes on the floor in the hall way clear down by the Principal office! The clock in the room roared like a car without a muffler. In a way I liked the noise, the normal noise of our class room it was its own distraction.

A traditional person would need a decibel meter to hear what we hear, and as you just read the Aspie world is Louder than you would ever dream. Many of us simply get used to it, ignore it or even use it to our advantage. I have used that noise, My super hearing to trouble shoot cars. Combined with Aspie advanced Thought (brain generated picture Thoughts) trouble shooting cars is easy. I have fixed stuff others only dream about.

I also have an education in cars like no other person and it is not at all shocking to me to realize few people in the word understand the car, they don't hear it like I do. I heard the sound of a late slow sticking valve on a neighbor car for months and watched has he tried and tried (replaced parts) to make it run. There was a good theory it was the transmission slipping but a good transmission shop confirmed it was fine. Socially, I have learned not to bother to tell some people of their troubles as I'm hardly an expert in their eye. Even IF I were a first class citizen (not Aspie) I would need lots of clout and a pile of degrees to tell him the simple fact his car simply had a sticking valve. A decibel meter could have told him that to if he knew what to listen for. Note Mechanics in general forgot the "model T" We still drive Model T's just the high tech is bolted to it. If you fix the model T the High tech takes car of itself in better cars. Thankfully a minor accident put that car in the junkyard and got it out of his hair.

My simple "Wrong" inside knowledge, that I absently learned via my aspie Obsession with cars is the motivation for my Turing Motor a 70% efficient logically designed motor. I designed it from the flame of combustion backwards. All parts spin the same direction it will idle at 2-3 rpm and run at 7-8000 without trouble. It is so efficient that that the tail pipe will be touchable. (most you can't touch).

Please Read other posts in this blog to see how superhearing and visual thought intertwined in the aspie mind and how we worked through the issues and were lucky enough to become social as well. Please remeber ,this was time long before Autism was diagnosable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home