Pre Rain Man Autism

Figured out Autism is the next 1000 chapters in psychology. Once we learn the picture thoughts that happen during the lack of eye contact, normal thoughts result. We build on the work of Temple Grandin and we missed Rain Man 's curse. Autism Is BOTH mrdd and Einstein and even social functioning people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Inventor of The Turing Motor a 70% efficient green triple hybird autstically designed car motor. There are at least 200 more Autisitc people like me, that function very well and modern autism will not own up to us. We connect MR/DD to Einstein and real life. We missed Rain Man's curse (thankfully) The Turing Motor is Green has no up and down moving parts and will get a reasonable car 90 MPG. It is the motor Ford and Mercedes would have built if they understood their own. It is Autistic Obession and splinter skills all figured out!

Friday, June 16, 2006

Book Review

Dear Blog Reader's

I know it is very bad taste to toot your own horn but, forgive me, I am doing just that. The following is a book review of my book Autism Pre Rain Man Autism and I only recently met the writer of this review after it was written. Quite honestly It was bashed and banned from Autism circles before it was ever published. I was working with several Autism Publishers that all loved it at one time but they turned tail and ran. After I did publish it on my own I was hammered with bad press and chased all over the web by several people doing vulgar Instant messages.

As it seems my public comments have been banished from the record of the Autism Town Hall meetings held by the CDC, there is a good chance someone in Autism circles is not trilled with my autism or those of the people I describe in the book. Most of us missed Rain Man's Curse. In light of the very unsportsman like bad behavior of several in Autism I am breaking the rules my self, and publishing a copy of this review here on my blog.




ON AMAZON. COM


Thank goodness for Rich!, June 13, 2006
Reviewer: J A Mills - See all my reviews
First of all remember Rich is autistic himself, beginning with that premise, this book is really an amazing work. But add to that the provacative, entertaining and cutting edge work, and this young man equal genuis. Read it for yourself!

I am so glad that I found this book. I have learned so much from reading Rich's detailed explanation of picture thinking. This has opened my eyes to completely new ways to view teaching Autistics. I realize that not everyone picture thinks, but gosh what a great opening for those who do picture think, this could change their future. I work with an autistic young man, he has much more potential that he is presently able to perform. I have been using the picture thinking approach with him and I see some definate improvement in his communication. That speaks volumes.



Rich Shull,,,, Http://prerainmanautism.blogspot.com