Pre Rain Man Autism

Figured out Autism is the next 1000 chapters in psychology. Once we learn the picture thoughts that happen during the lack of eye contact, normal thoughts result. We build on the work of Temple Grandin and we missed Rain Man 's curse. Autism Is BOTH mrdd and Einstein and even social functioning people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Inventor of The Turing Motor a 70% efficient green triple hybird autstically designed car motor. There are at least 200 more Autisitc people like me, that function very well and modern autism will not own up to us. We connect MR/DD to Einstein and real life. We missed Rain Man's curse (thankfully) The Turing Motor is Green has no up and down moving parts and will get a reasonable car 90 MPG. It is the motor Ford and Mercedes would have built if they understood their own. It is Autistic Obession and splinter skills all figured out!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

More Clean Motors





CLEAN MOTORS liquid engineering.

Autism based auto mechanics like I practice assures perfectly clean motors that are typically trouble free and leak free and they also preform flawlessly. All of this an not one replaced part. The oil filter above was in my Toyota Van for over a year and 23,000 miles and you can see it was spotless as the inside of my motor. Oil filters only gets the rocks the fine dirt that ruins your engine and its parts and cases oil leaks is never caught with an oil filter. The last picture a repeat on this blog was the inside of my Mom's car motor.

I know most mechanics and so called "experts" are having a good belly laugh about now saying this geek is full of flannel. But when I compare notes on cars like mine on Webpages dedicated to Toyota Previas I have never had the trouble other owners have had becase my van is clean inside and the parts still function as designed. At 240,000 miles I have never had a major repairs or running issues or even fuel injectors. Others on the website have had trouble but they would not have if they kept clean motors. The last picture of my Mom' 4.6 Ford motor shows its insides being spotless again and like my Toyota it has never had running issues like other cars of its ilk. All of this due to the clean oil. I never changed the filter on her car but once a year as well.

No matter how good modern oil is it can only hold so much dirt (blow by) and when the oil is deep amber it has picked up all the dirt it can hold in suspension and then starts depositing the dirt on engine parts and ultimately fowling them. Weather it causes a valve to stick eventually weakening a valve spring or burning a valve seat when it will not shut correctly or plugs up a fuel injector tip or causes an oil leak dirty oil is a hallmark of the model T motor design.

Only an Autism Automotive engineer could see the point in monthly oil changes and clean trouble free motors. This very same education and it unique base is the foundation of my Turing Motor which by the way is designed for honest 10,000 mile oil changes. The Turing Motor does not mix compression oil and lube oils allowing for reliable motors. The day I meet an automotive expert that knows what I just talked about is the day I have found someone that understands the ideals of the Turing Motor. Meanwhile If you have a poor running car change oil in it until it comes out clean at the 1000 mile mark (amber) and I suspect your car will run great by just changing the oil and in effect cleaning the dirt out of it.

Rich Shull on the blgs Pre Rain Man Autism and Rich's Garage

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home