Pre Rain Man Autism

Figured out Autism is the next 1000 chapters in psychology. Once we learn the picture thoughts that happen during the lack of eye contact, normal thoughts result. We build on the work of Temple Grandin and we missed Rain Man 's curse. Autism Is BOTH mrdd and Einstein and even social functioning people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Inventor of The Turing Motor a 70% efficient green triple hybird autstically designed car motor. There are at least 200 more Autisitc people like me, that function very well and modern autism will not own up to us. We connect MR/DD to Einstein and real life. We missed Rain Man's curse (thankfully) The Turing Motor is Green has no up and down moving parts and will get a reasonable car 90 MPG. It is the motor Ford and Mercedes would have built if they understood their own. It is Autistic Obession and splinter skills all figured out!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

The mind exposed! C Rumsy Art Work



Dear Readers  I found this very interesting picture on the web and it is attributed by C Ramsey. I have no idea who this might be or the real owner of this art work. However if I might be allowed to use this art work it is a very accurate description in art of my autistic mind. I thank the owners for the privilege of their art work and will of course give proper credit for the work if I ever find out the real details. Meanwhile thanks .

The very accurate picture is a good way to describe the picture thought mind I learned by happenstance  by learning Autism the long hand version of human thoughts. My Mind is very much set up like this and in essence is just like all the layers upon layer of files here. Every time I have a thought I used to 'open a file' glean a picture thought from it and then put it back in on the shelf. I often looked up bits and pieces of many different thoughts and made a new folder -new thought- as I learned things.  While this was happening my OPTIC vision lack of eye contact autism thoughts were busy looking at these internal brain generated images.  Eventually these super thoughts became watered down to the point I no longer use them and I have defaulted to 'normal thoughtless thoughts' all humans use UNLESS I am thinking in Einstein Mode. These Deep thoughts are indeed where the Einstein  comes from .

I know know  none of this has ever been in a text book before, and it makes no sense to the best of education or psychology but IF science understood the way the mind works -my explanation would be understood directly as it is written. Meanwhile this is a very true 'picture' of the way the autistic mind really works.

Ironically I have had a big problem with dyslexia all my life and while today it is mostly solved I can 'explain it" here by simply stating that often when I think in pictures the picture thoughts I look at are in the slide projector backwards,, hence the dyslexia issues. 

Rich Shull on the Blog Pre Rain Man Autism

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home