Pre Rain Man Autism

Figured out Autism is the next 1000 chapters in psychology. Once we learn the picture thoughts that happen during the lack of eye contact, normal thoughts result. We build on the work of Temple Grandin and we missed Rain Man 's curse. Autism Is BOTH mrdd and Einstein and even social functioning people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Inventor of The Turing Motor a 70% efficient green triple hybird autstically designed car motor. There are at least 200 more Autisitc people like me, that function very well and modern autism will not own up to us. We connect MR/DD to Einstein and real life. We missed Rain Man's curse (thankfully) The Turing Motor is Green has no up and down moving parts and will get a reasonable car 90 MPG. It is the motor Ford and Mercedes would have built if they understood their own. It is Autistic Obession and splinter skills all figured out!

Monday, February 13, 2012

The Psychologist at OSU EAST

He was never expecting an education?

After a day or two in the hospital I was bulking on the idea of 45 days of IV treatments and like anyone faced with that I was questioning all sides of the issue. I was seriously questioning the integrity of the science of the diagnosis and indeed I felt great so I had no physical clues of the hurt I was in. Faced with the idea of putting your life on hold and running to the pawn shop to help keep enough money flowing to keep the bills paid and being stuck in a nursing home was just 'delightful'.  In some effort to keep me from not accepting the treatment  OSU must have felt guilty or they needed a reason to declare me incompetent so they go with the treatment anyway so they sent in one of their psychologist 'for my own good'. 

This poor soul was rather shocked when got I going on my background. The autism knowledge ,experience, and real life functioning scarred the hell out of him. I knew I reached the  breaking point about two sentences in the conversation  and then I presented the ultimate weapon  I gave him a copy of this web page. He read the front header and kind of gave up.. Even my mother who was in the room was noticing he was getting a new experience.

I ended up going with their treatments and I wonder if I didn't give this psychologist to think about than he did me.  His lack of Autism  knowledge was pretty obvious ,but there again true knowlege is missing on many front when it comes to psychology and autism. Perhaps he seen the movie Rain Man  That surely qualified him as an Autism 'expert' .  

Rich Shull on the Blog Pre Rain Man Autism.  

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home