Pre Rain Man Autism

Figured out Autism is the next 1000 chapters in psychology. Once we learn the picture thoughts that happen during the lack of eye contact, normal thoughts result. We build on the work of Temple Grandin and we missed Rain Man 's curse. Autism Is BOTH mrdd and Einstein and even social functioning people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Inventor of The Turing Motor a 70% efficient green triple hybird autstically designed car motor. There are at least 200 more Autisitc people like me, that function very well and modern autism will not own up to us. We connect MR/DD to Einstein and real life. We missed Rain Man's curse (thankfully) The Turing Motor is Green has no up and down moving parts and will get a reasonable car 90 MPG. It is the motor Ford and Mercedes would have built if they understood their own. It is Autistic Obession and splinter skills all figured out!

Friday, June 27, 2008

Autism Swimming lesions at the "Y"

Autism Swimming lesions at the "Y"
The success of the Guppy Level!

Back in 1968 well before I was "Autistic" or anyone was "autistc"we were just odd strange kids not quite fitting in but yet excelling in odd ways. In the Golden Age of Autism we were absently unlabed and allowed to flourish the best we could and without a millithrong of misguided "experts" there to tell us "no": we attempted real life not knowing any better. Swimming was one of the puzzling experiences in my growing up that just puzzled everyone, even my self. I tried and tried to do and make my body respond like it should but alas it just was not in the cards. Between my Autism Overload and being Deaf and Blind for a few milliseconds (lack of Eye Contact as we know it today) I also am one of the autistic people with mismatched hips. In effect my right leg is 3/8 inch shorter than my left one. From Kindergarten threw physical education class I could never run skip do jumping jacks or even swim and NO MY HIP NEVER HURT to tell me things were OFF. The Autism Pain tolerance masked that until we reached 35 or so, now our hips hurt!

I never got beyond Guppy level in swimming lesions and many instructors TRIED to get me up to other levels with special instruction. Even my Gym teacher in Junior High gave me special lesions in Jumping Jacks and of course no one knew I was physically off center. When I ran I ran on tippee toe on one leg and regular with the other. In the water at swimming lesions I had the same trouble and my instructor noted even when I kicked holding on to the side of the pool my "wake" was odd to what she has seen from the others. Still non of this was noted as more than Rich not quite all there and no one faulted me for trying. Still while others completed the course and became good swimmers I never did more than dog paddle.

I suspect today I would have been diagnosed and the lack of coordination would be a sure sign of serious autism 'disability' and assure me of the group home syndrome training modern autism is noted for. (group home here I come) For sure, I'd never be allowed near a pool and with out a chance of realizing my splinter skills and being able to appear somewhat normal If I were diagnosed today, I to would be cursed like the modern Post Rain Man people are.

Today all of us that over came and many of us with the mismatched hips that can explain the autism pain tolerance and even the never in print before picture thoughts are simply ignored for the greater good of Autism. Autism has races to win, (Nascar) funding to secure and Epidemics to support and lots of peer review 'experts' that missed the entire point to Autism.

Ironically, Autism Hero Alan Turing (1912-1954) was a champion runner.(he had level hips) He ran "professionally" and even noted in a letter to his mother after a long race "Others are Sore and hardly able to move and I feel GREAT! "He ran Marathons without walls. (all autistic could!) Yours Truly rode 1000s of bicycle miles and that hip or my knees never hurt! All that explains is the Autism Pain tolerance! Modern autism Apologist and Autism Experts don't even have a clue to what I just wrote about, so much for peer review autism. No Wonder autism is a Serious epidemic it is ignorance personified. Rich Shull on the Blog Pre Rain Man Autism.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home