Pre Rain Man Autism

Figured out Autism is the next 1000 chapters in psychology. Once we learn the picture thoughts that happen during the lack of eye contact, normal thoughts result. We build on the work of Temple Grandin and we missed Rain Man 's curse. Autism Is BOTH mrdd and Einstein and even social functioning people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Inventor of The Turing Motor a 70% efficient green triple hybird autstically designed car motor. There are at least 200 more Autisitc people like me, that function very well and modern autism will not own up to us. We connect MR/DD to Einstein and real life. We missed Rain Man's curse (thankfully) The Turing Motor is Green has no up and down moving parts and will get a reasonable car 90 MPG. It is the motor Ford and Mercedes would have built if they understood their own. It is Autistic Obession and splinter skills all figured out!

Friday, February 27, 2009

Thanks for buying my Book

Dear Reader's

I have sold a number of books here of late and I thank those of you who purchased- this poorly written book. I'll be delighted to autograph it ,just Email me.

My writing has improved to its current state, readable and the book was written years ago and I was not not as good at things then. I also wrote the book on old hand me down computers and self- published the book and was homeless for a few days saving enough to get it published. Ultimately my Dad paid the bulk of the publishing costs. With each "new" computer the rules changed and I gained some features and lost others and often times the ability to edit previous work.

When I has hailed as the next Temple Grandin I was offered of all kinds of help and the Autism Research Institute and others all loved me at one time. Jessica Kingsly Publishers wrote me back with a nasty Email "we no longer accept personal stories of autism". When I played the role of 'Helpless Autistic' headed for a group home or assisted life I was fine. When I refused to remove chapters on Autistic Driving Autism Social skills and splinter skills and even the chapters explaining our picture thoughts I was banished. Only Dr Rimland's Autism Research Institute knew of my release date and the bad press was instant. I was then chased all over the net by one person with the screen name Woofter 1 and that person said the only reason I was in Autism was to recruit kids and that I was not autistic as I did too much and Aspies can't do a real life thus I was not Autistic. The hounding was relentless and the Instant messages were very crude and rude. When we traced down the America online Screen name the addresses were very close to Dr Rimlands homes. Go Figure.

Anyway autism the blue printed pre designer autism that builds on Temple Grandins work is the very core knowledge of Mankind. It is Einstein being watered down NOT autism MR/DD working up. Simply stated Designer Autism got a hold of the wrong end of the stick and their Autism Research Empire developed a life of its own and all the people that had Autism better figured out and the autistic like me that did the double bind autism experience were just too much real life/ real working autism for modern Autism to handle or admit to. Just how could they explain a group of us Pre Rain Man that did mostly normal lives? How can they explain our success our driving our splinter skills that spilled over into life at large? How can they ever explain our pain tolerance and figured out keen senses and most of all how to they Grasp our explanation of our never in print before thought process that cancels out our optic vision (you know it as lack of eye contact). Truth is they can't and as all good research empires do they hide in the veil of Peer Review and when you keep out the "flies" you have a very good chance of a clean kitchen.

I suppose the worst part of this Autism Mess is the fact none of what we have figured out has been in a text book before. So there is no other research discipline that even has a line on our sub human thoughts we need to learn before normal thoughts like you use work. If Autism Research were honest and trustworthy it would have discovered the people like me (at least 200 more of us) and not jumped threw hoops to keep us hidden. Research has to know what questions to ask before it is successful. I beg of Autism to ask a few questions.

Rich Shull on the blog Pre Rain Man Autism

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home