Pre Rain Man Autism

Figured out Autism is the next 1000 chapters in psychology. Once we learn the picture thoughts that happen during the lack of eye contact, normal thoughts result. We build on the work of Temple Grandin and we missed Rain Man 's curse. Autism Is BOTH mrdd and Einstein and even social functioning people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Inventor of The Turing Motor a 70% efficient green triple hybird autstically designed car motor. There are at least 200 more Autisitc people like me, that function very well and modern autism will not own up to us. We connect MR/DD to Einstein and real life. We missed Rain Man's curse (thankfully) The Turing Motor is Green has no up and down moving parts and will get a reasonable car 90 MPG. It is the motor Ford and Mercedes would have built if they understood their own. It is Autistic Obession and splinter skills all figured out!

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Picture thoughts , Projection Thoughts

1st of a Series of blog posts ,

I'm about to spur lots of debate among the autism spectrum and dedicate the next few entries of this blog to Picture Thought and Picture Thinking and how it works in real life. Keep in mind not all aspies think in pictures but, Those of us that do DESERVE to be taught our thought process. It seems natural for us we just instinctively know how to do it and weather it gets a chance to be developed or not is doubtful, ABA is a form of brainwashing after all.

Our living anthropology learned Autism/Picture Thoughts by trial and error and it seems to work really well. I might remind my new readers our entire autism anthropology does pretty normal lives and has never been studied or admitted to. Our times and education and resulting in our blind backwards experiments in Autism will never be repeated again as times have changed too much. We were totally ignorant of autism as were our teachers, tutors and parents and even the many psychologists that many of us endured in our childhood. What I'm writing about here builds on Temple Grandin's Thinking in Pictures and would be several levels above what she wrote about.

I'm going to start with an advanced thought form in this post and then work my way back down the Autism thought scale. If you will this might be college level picture thought. Eventually I'll end up back in the "1st grade" with some simpler thoughts.

PROJECTION THOUGHTS-Are one of the advanced aspie thought forms. Like all picture thought they are invisible to the average person and are BRAIN GENERATED images we use to think with. I use projection thoughts most often while I'm driving. They interfere very little with optic vision. IF you were driving with me and setting in the passenger seat you would see the SAME optic vision I would. I 'd see the traffic flow the color of the cars the color of the traffic light, the people on the sidewalk and other cars, Basically optic vision is normal and the same as yours.

If I need to remember the name of a street, or the speed limit for example (as well as, many other things) I would have a projection thought of say the speed limit. My brain would PROJECT THE NUMERALS 35 in to my visual field (upper Right had corner typically) and from that I could 'translate" the idea I was supposed to be driving 35, with traditional thought I could look at the speedometer and adjust the speed as necessary.

If you wanted to see the same thing some top of the line cars offer options where the gauge readings are PROJECTED up on to the back of the windshield as you drive. It is touted as a safety option as you no longer have to take your eyes off the road to see how fast your going. The PROJECTED number is visible but not blinding and easy fades away into the back ground and can be turned off. In many respects it is just like our PROJECTION THOUGHT.

Please note this is a Thought and not a memory or a dream, It is a simplified form of more serious Picture Thoughts. Many Picture thoughts do cancel out optic vision (you might see it as our glazed look) and obviously those thoughts are dangerous while driving. I really developed these thoughts while riding my bike in high school and started using them all the time when I started driving. As you read we THINK with those thoughts convert them words or actions as necessary. Many in my anthropology Think with the exact same thought and they to stumbled upon it like I did as we experimented unknowingly with autism. We were all ignorant of autism and each other" If fact the Autism is the same no matter what language we speak.

Of Course, I have just ruffled the feathers of many "experts" and I'm sorry it was not in your Ph.D. course work or even an accepted form or variation of human thought but our Anthropology and its details all prove what we are doing and how we learned it. Autism probably has many more centuries before it stumbles upon this ideal on its own, odds are it never will. The picture thinkers we do have are in ABA and, it will be the few among them are lucky enough to develop their picture thoughts on their own like we did. From my point of view the good news is ABA does NOT affect picture thoughts too badly as we have met some new people in our Anthropology that have been through ABA and they still take to Picture Thought when they finally hear about it. Autism has tried so hard, and done so many things why not admit to us and copy our Old working Autism? We might not be a the sucess mold for eveyone in the spectrum but we obviously have done something right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home