Pre Rain Man Autism

Figured out Autism is the next 1000 chapters in psychology. Once we learn the picture thoughts that happen during the lack of eye contact, normal thoughts result. We build on the work of Temple Grandin and we missed Rain Man 's curse. Autism Is BOTH mrdd and Einstein and even social functioning people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Inventor of The Turing Motor a 70% efficient green triple hybird autstically designed car motor. There are at least 200 more Autisitc people like me, that function very well and modern autism will not own up to us. We connect MR/DD to Einstein and real life. We missed Rain Man's curse (thankfully) The Turing Motor is Green has no up and down moving parts and will get a reasonable car 90 MPG. It is the motor Ford and Mercedes would have built if they understood their own. It is Autistic Obession and splinter skills all figured out!

Friday, July 08, 2005

Picture in Picutre in the 1950's


Advanced Autism A "copy" of a picture in Picture thought. The Picture in the Right had corner is brain generated ,you would not see it The rest of the picture is normal vision you would see. See we do think with Pictures! Posted by Picasa

Picture in Picture thoughts, from the 1950's

THIS IS NOT a projection thought, but it is a rather common Picture in Picture thought. Again If you were able to hook a tv monitor to our brain and copy ,look in to our thoughts this is what you might see. The little picture in the Right hand corner is BRAIN GENERATED , a traditional thinker would never see it. All you would see is Doris Day in Bed.

The little thought picture in the corner would look just like this , Perhaps it is a version of your daydreams? I don't think traditional thinkers have detailed complicated 'clear picture thoughts like this and just imagine if you did? I think a traditioanl thinker could simply tell someone it is Rock Hudson in bed talking on the phone in a blue robe. An untrained Aspie mind would have to learn to water this thought down to that simple statement. A Picture is worth a 1000 words an a million thoughts . Aspies naturally are very DETAILED and If we ever got the chance (by accident) to really explain this very thought to you Rock on a bed is the last explanation we would ever give. If autism were Ever taught in my dream Autisitc class room picture translation would be a good part of the course. Aspies seem to know what to do picutre thoughts naturally and if everyone we deal with was a picture thinker we would do really well in real life . However, our deep complicated thoughts are typically too complicated for the average person to figure out. We need to learn to slow down and pick out the detail a traditional thinker would understand. To make matters worse undeveloped aspie minds often can't think fast enough to keep pace with a traditional's persons speech and our hearing and vision are often delayed or turned OFF during picture thoughts.

It seems our unstudied anthropology that does this all the time had the very best of times and ignorance to guide us. It is a good thing as you have seen here in the past few posts, even figured out our Thought process in unbeliveable. Perhaps the modern Autism curse takes away our slimest chances of sucess. I know if they would have taken my splinter skills away and my strict loving disclpine ,I would have never made it. I have had the very complicated thoughts all the time and that is how I developed my Turing Motor a 70 % efficient green car motor. Just like autism , the autism in my life that is figured out and working my motor is also figured out and working, All I need to make it work is for Rain Man to Vanish and take his curse with him and a minor miracle to convince a traditional thinker that some things work differenty than they think (mechanically speaking) . Most people Hear autism associated with my invention and I am instantly a "Rain Man" and nothing else.


This post is based upon the movie Pillow Talk staring Doris Day and Rock Hudson.

2 Comments:

Blogger chamoisee said...

Rich, when I picture think it is like the optical image gets fuzzed out in the center, so that I only see the peripheral part of it (and I don't really notice that) and then my brain generated thought is projected where the optical image was fuzzed/faded out. I don't usually see the optical and brain generated images simultaneously and both clearly. I think this is still picture thought though?

7:23:00 PM  
Blogger Pre Rain Man Autism said...

Dear Rebekah, thanks for the thoughtful insight! As we are all 'self taught' literally I suspect we all do it a bit differently. Still, I think one way or the other we all picture think. Life experience probably dictates what type of thoughts we might have developed. I know If I had never worked in a mechanic's shop I'd never developed some of the picutre thoughts I use today. Those Aspie's with vast experience in life seem to have a greater real life experience, and more 'complicated ' picture thoughts. Please keep in mind most of us with the proficient picture thought are somehow short of the Post Rain Man Experience. Rich

4:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home