Pre Rain Man Autism

Figured out Autism is the next 1000 chapters in psychology. Once we learn the picture thoughts that happen during the lack of eye contact, normal thoughts result. We build on the work of Temple Grandin and we missed Rain Man 's curse. Autism Is BOTH mrdd and Einstein and even social functioning people

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Inventor of The Turing Motor a 70% efficient green triple hybird autstically designed car motor. There are at least 200 more Autisitc people like me, that function very well and modern autism will not own up to us. We connect MR/DD to Einstein and real life. We missed Rain Man's curse (thankfully) The Turing Motor is Green has no up and down moving parts and will get a reasonable car 90 MPG. It is the motor Ford and Mercedes would have built if they understood their own. It is Autistic Obession and splinter skills all figured out!

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Comment becomes ,post of its own

The following is related to the post below "Thanks" for buying my book. This came from the comments of that post. Rich



Dear Jessica,

Thanks for interest in my Turing Motor. Please feel Free to Email me and we can talk about it. I would be delighted to have someone write about it.

Briefly, It will not hit the radar of too many people, the figured out autism that made it and invented it hasn't even been in a text book yet, so the logic that makes it go is just 'Greek ' to all the experts of Engineering. I came to the conclusion years ago I would simply have to build it and then have it reverse engineered. 90% of the Turing Motor has never been done before, thus in the eyes of the normal thinker it is impossible.

Politically Autism Wise the older people that knew autism like I do were forced out of post Rain Man Autism and they do their best to keep me and others like me hidden as we unintentionally deflate their empire. When we don't live in group homes, we drive and have taken autism thoughts to the threshold of normal ones: we are indeed not welcome news in modern autism circles. Add our stories back in to Autism and modern Autism will be wearing Egg on its face. Autism is now a billion dollar Empire so they have lots of reasons not to admit to us.

Occasionally a few people cite my work in research in high school and college level papers they write. Some write me back and claim I' got an "F" or the sharp edge of my professors tongue, as they mention my work and our old working autism. Many professors deduct points form their paper for in essence taking a stand against the modern autism. "Stick with only approved autism organizations" was a comment on one person's paper. One lady sent me her paper and I autographed it and sent it back to her, she was proud of her "F" on it.

If you write about my Turing Motor expect similar remarks, humans are not keen on thinking too hard and listening to odd ideas. I find if you don't "run a political campaign" and choose your topics and words carefully your lost if you are trying to make a point, especially if that point has never been in a book before (autism).

Sincerely, Rich Shull

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home